Returns / Exchanges
We are aware that sometimes you may not like the item you purchased, or it may have a manufacturer's flaw that we did not know about, because of this we do offer Refunds and Exchanges. All costumes that include a Mask, will be inspected BEFORE we ship it out to you. If there is a problem with the Mask due to shipping, please contact your local Post Office who delivered the package to you.
1. You MUST contact us about a Refund or Exchange via eMail no later than 3 days after receiving your item (otherwise Returns are null and void and are no longer valid for Exchange). We will usually eMail you within 48 hours of receiving your eMail. If you do not hear from us in that time, please feel free to eMail us again.
2. No item can be returned without first contacting us and receiving a "Return Authorization Number". Please include the "RAN" when you return your package. Orders will NOT be processed without this number. Items must be Postmarked within 5 days of receiving the "RAN".
3. You are responsible for all shipping costs when sending back your item. We can not get a credit from the Post Office for a package that was already delivered, therefore, when your Payment transaction is reversed, you will only get the item price back, not the shipping. You are also responsible for shipping charges if we are sending another item to you as an Exchange. We can Paypal you an Invoice for shipping charges, or you can pay by Credit Card.
When sending back your item, please use the cheapest method available (not Media Mail).
4. Refunds are for the Price of the Item only, no shipping charges will be refunded.
5. All items must be returned in the same NEW condition. All packaging must accompany the return/exchange. All items will be inspected before refunds are processed.
6. Please print out any correspondence (emails) with the RAN so we can accurately help you with Returns/Exchanges.
Also, feel free to take any pictures you would like in order to have a record for yourself before you return the costume.
7. There is a 10% Restocking Fee on ALL Refunded Items. If you are Exchanging for a different size or a different costume, there is no restocking fee.
This is normal practice for any online retailer.
8. Due to the nature of seasonal items and health regulations, NO Refunds or Exchanges will be allowed for anything other than Costumes.
9. ANY special order Costumes cannot be returned, exchanged, or canceled.
10. We cannot Refund your purchase for the reason that your package didn't show up in time. The Post Office does NOT guarantee delivery times. We normally get packages out on Tuesday & Thursday. During Sept/Oct, we get packages out almost every day. We ship everything using Priority Mail (unless otherwise stated in the listing). Priority Mail in the US is 3 days delivery time.
11. If you purchased your costume on eBay...
After you contact us about a Return, eBay will eMail you an "Item Dispute". You must click on the link contained within the eMail and "mutually end" the transaction. After we get confirmation that this has been done on your end, and the item has been received back, we will refund your payment.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No Returns or RAN's issued between 10/18 and 11/5...ALL Sales Final during this time period.
Our responsibility for sent packages, ends at the Post Office. We are not responsible for items lost or misplaced by the Post Office. We cannot replace items lost in the mail, stolen from your mailbox, or items waiting at the Post Office for Pick Up. If you can't find your package, please check your back door, porch, screened in area, or even behind plants by your doors. If no package was left, there should be a note on your door saying that delivery was attempted...you can pick up your package at your local Post Office.
A "Shipping Confirmation" eMail will be sent you when your item has been packaged and posted. Within this eMail, there will be a clickable Delivery Confirmation Number that will let you track your package online through the Post Office website.